EASTERN TIME: Tue, Jun 19, 2018 11:00 AM ET
PACIFIC TIME: Tue, Jun 19, 2018 8:00 AM PT
Most agents do not understand marketing, confusing it with self-promotion, or what I call image advertising. The ads most agents spend their money on, therefore, are empty of meaningful consumer benefits because they focus on the agent vs. the prospect.
I learned early in my career that just because people know who you are, doesn’t mean they’ll call you. Instead of using your ads to tell your prospects how great you are, you must make the ad all about them. Specifically, your ad must clearly answer the very important prospect question, “What’s in it for me”. If you effectively answer this question, you compel your prospects to contact you.
A powerful way of answering this prospect question is to market to them that you will not just promise the performance they’re looking for (i.e. selling their home fast and for the most money possible), but that you’ll guarantee it. We call these performance guarantees, and once I began marketing to my prospects in this way, my business shot up exponentially. My most successful members all credit this kind of marketing with changing the game for them.
While other agents run around making the same old toothless claims, these ads will set you apart from your competition by being accountable for the powerful guarantees I can teach you how to offer.
As with all your marketing efforts, your goal is to get as many qualified prospects to contact you.
Join me on this webinar as I explain:
1. How to determine what benefits are most important to your prospects
2. How to create a USP for your business that will separate you from the other agents in your marketplace
3. The how and why of multiple Performance Guarantees that will compel the prospects in your marketplace to hunt you down, begging you to work with them
4. Exactly how to implement Performance Guarantees into your business without exposing yourself to financial risk
5. How to respond to prospects when they call you
6. Why most agents think the Guaranteed Sale USP is super risky but why it actually isn’t.