Posted on Thu, Dec 1, 2011 9:00 AM by Craig L Proctor
Craig Proctor Seminars has released its spring 2012 half day training schedule for real estate agents who are serious about growing their businesses and regaining control of their lives.
The Upcoming City Schedule, which begins January 12, 2012, View all events
Agents who attend get access to:
- Best Real Estate Ads to Run on Craigslist
- Current "Now Buyer" Lists
- FSBO & Expired Programs That REALLY Work
- List at Full Commission Strategies
- Automated Follow Up Systems
- Easy Conversion Strategies
Thanks to the support of our sponsors (Fidelity National Home Warranty and Pillar to Post), discounted tickets are available for the first 50 agents to register.
Each seminar provides agents with 3 full hours of content, and key topics include:
- Best Craigslist Ads Proven to Generate Plentiful and High Quality Leads (You get the ads to try)
- Which Low/No Cost Lead Generators Work Best (the inside scoop on Craigslist, Facebook, Google PPC and more)
- FSBO AND Expired Programs That Really Work (Easy and proven scripts & dialogues for Conversion and Objection Handling)
- Listing Presentation Clinics
- What to Offer Buyers to Compel Them to Meet with You
- How to Get Paid by Every Buyer You Work With (even if they don’t buy a home)
- What Buyers Really Want vs. What Most Agents Think They Want
- Guerrilla Real Estate Marketing Strategies Used by the Most Successful Agents in the Country (insulate your business with these ads and start stockpiling your profits)
- When and Who to Hire to Grow Your Business... and much more
Be sure to bring your business cards as you will be networking with the Top Agents in the area. Upon registration you will receive a follow-along Workbook to take notes. Coffee is supplied at breaks.
NOTE: This is an Information Seminar. There will be NO selling of books or tapes.
Find out more information about the upcoming half day training